Feb 6, 2007

Hello Hello

One of the best parts of any journey is meeting new people. Well, this journey is no different. We have already met a lot of you, but we felt like it was time to get some more communication going...So, we have added an email address link at the top of our page (right below the "Subscribe with Bloglines" button).

Please, drop us a line. Introduce yourself. Use it to ask us questions. And then we can actually respond. Oh yeah, and don't woryy...we will only use your email address for personal communication, no SPAM ,no forwards, no ads, etc.

We look forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

Nicola said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicola said...

Ciao back at ya. I am Nicola, married, WOH, frugalizing, simplifying, trying to tred lightly mamma of a toddler girl. I followed your link from the signature line of one of Carolyn's posts at TBW. I also live in California, only I am only dreaming of living in a rural area, not actually doing it!

Chessa said...

Hi, I'm Chessa, mama to a 7 month old boy, married, SAH in MI. My family is also trying to live more lightly and compact as much as possible. I don't have a simplifying blog yet, but I'm thinking hard about it. In the meantime, I've got a food blog, where we're trying to eat vegan and on a budget.

I found it through Carolyn's siggie at MDC. I've been checking in with this blog and a bunch of other simplifying/compacting blogs for inspiration - so thanks for doing it! You guys really make me think. Even if I don't comment all the time, I'm here, trying to read while the baby naps (if he naps ;}).