Mar 1, 2007

Gratefulness

Ok- I so wish I could have thought of a better title. But - more thought would have meant me giving up and going to bed. I'm pooped- Thursdays are crazy- full of all the normal run around school stuff plus violin lessons and music class. And being the low-capacity person I am- I get tired.

So, I'm terrible at this simple living thing. Just terrible. I am feeling the burn. Luckily it's more of a world view problem than a day to day struggle. I cant seem to live in the day that I am present in without grasping for what might be better tommorow.

I must remember what is great about today, and why today and what it holds is sufficient.

A few of my friends have had a week full of terrible stuff. Car accidents, cancer, family problems, etc. My prayers are with them.

Life is colorful, aint it?

And here I am whining that I dont have the wall space to move my piano here from my moms house. Kind of makes me sound like a crappy person.

I dont want to be a crappy person.

I have a blessed life and I'm grateful for it. I should prove that by using my brain for good instead of greediness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not a crappy person, just human, tomorrow will be brighter. Take Care, April.