Mar 13, 2007

Warm Weather


Our weather has gone from snowy and cold to warm and gorgeous. I am typing write now in a summer skirt and t-shirt, and sent Wyatt to school in sandals!! Violet is wearing a sun dress and I finally dont have to worry about finding a hat for Scarlet today!

So, things are looking up. It's amazing how a little sunshine can make things seem better. I guess consumerism grows best indoors. Being outside (comfortably) makes my brain feel different- it totally changes my perspective.

Right now I'm in a good place. My house is ok--I've been keeping my sink clean and things are generally picked up. It's so freeing to know someone could drop by and it wouldn't be the embarassment of a lifetime.

Also I'm waiting on a friend to have her baby, which is exciting! It will be the first birth I get to see for real (other than my own).

Things are feeling "real" again, if that makes any sense. At least for this week!

No comments: